Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

🇼🇸Samoan Language Week🇼🇸

IALT:Reflect on what I have worked on today for Samoan Language Week\



Today after Lunch Time my teacher gave my class a task to do on Samoan Language week. In this DLO I worked by myself and the DLO is all about what kind of food Samoans eat and other stuff. There is a slide I really like and it is the last slide The slide is talking about who my famous samoan is and I picked Aaradhna. Here is my presentation that I have got here to present to you guys.

What I found challenging was finding out who my famous Samoan. What my next steps are is to try come up with more ideas. What I enjoyed was working by myself and not getting help from anyone.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

🇼🇸MANY THANKS🇼🇸

No comments:

Post a Comment