Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

📖That Sugar Film part .1 - Inquiry📖

IALT:Reflect on my Inquiry task that was given to me and my peers from my Kiamanuwanui Teachers.

Today at 9:15 Me, Leilani and Akanesi have been working on our Inquiry task that My teacher Mrs Kormor gave to my class. The slides were about this documentary that was called That Sugar Film and it is all about how there is hidden sugar in healthy food. The main Character in this documentary was Damon and he was doing a research on how sugar can affect our body's and how much sugar we eat in the morning. Some Slides I have Completed and Some I have so here is the slides that Me,Leilani and Akanesi have completed and here to share.









What I found challenging was trying to find out what some of the 4 types of sugars are. What my next steps are is to try research more about the 4 types of sugars are. What I enjoyed was working with my peers and completing some slides.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my ongoing future blogpost

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment