Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

Anzac Tables

WALT:Reflect on what me and my class worked on during maths

Today my class was working on a maths task that we had to do on a worksheet and it was called Anzac Tables. On the Anzac Tables worksheet we had to answer question that had timetables. We had to do 3 worksheet on the Anzac Tables because it gets harder and harder. In the worksheets we had letters that represented the equaled number so for example if 2 x 5 = 10 the letter will be L because we have a column with letters and numbers under it.

WHat I found challenging was that I didnt know what some of the answers are so l asked Losana. What I enjoyed was working with people.What my next steps are is to try work out the answers by myself.

I hope you like it Comment feedback and feedforward on what I need to work on in m
y future blogpost

No comments:

Post a Comment