Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

IALT: Reflect on another Kiwi Can Session

Today after Kiwi Sport we walked down to the Field to have another Kiwi Can Session with Miss Lily and Mr M. You must be wondering why we were outside well we were outside because we were doing sports. First we had a talk on how we can show integrity in our sports. So the explained and there is a sport we had to play so if she put a tennis ball in the middle and she would call out a number and how many people she calls out we would have to run around a cone and get a hockey stick and try get it into our goal. So we had 3 sports and the sports were Touch, Soccer and Hockey. My team was called Ching Chong and the other team was called Fobalicious. They won all the games but it was ok then it was time to go back to class and have lunch.

Image result for kiwi can

What I found challenging was playing soccer because I dont really know how to play soccer and I dont really know the drill but it was okay because we had team work. What my next steps are is to try learn how to play sports I dont really play that much. What i enjoyed was working with my peers and everyone participating and contributing in the sports they played.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my ongoing future blogpost.


No comments:

Post a Comment