Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Auckland Harbor Bridge to get Lights

IALT:Reflect on an article I have read on Kiwi Kids News

Today I have read an article about the Harbor Bridge getting LED lights. The Harbor Bridge it to have permanent LED lights and powered by solar energy. A total of 90,000 Lights and 200 Flood light will light up the bridge. The multi million project is partnering with Vector and Auckland Council. The system will be powered by the solar panels. The council said that the project showed it was committed to energy. The planning and the installation of the lights is expected to take several months. In another project and Nz Transport agency will be replacing the road lights with LED lights over the next 18 months.
What I found challenging was finding out what words mean. What I enjoyed on reading this article was finding out that the Auckland city council is putting LED lights on the Harbor Bridge. What my next steps are is to try understand the meaning of words I dont know.

I hope you like this Click ⇢ 😭 to read the article.

I hope you like this blogpost Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost


No comments:

Post a Comment