Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

🏀Kiwi Sport🏀

IALT:reflect on what me and my class did for Kiwi Sport Today.

🏀BasketBall Kiwi Sport🏀

Today after Interval we had a Kiwi sport Session today because we didn't have one Yesterday. We got to the bottom courts we were asked to find a buddy and my buddy was Akanesi. We were asked to run and bounce the ball with your  right and run back doing the same thing. After doing that one of us had to go and stand across our partner and had to chess pass then over head pass. Then we had and Activity and it was called Golden Child. How the game goes is that you have to split up the class into two groups and in my group I had...

  • Falakiko
  • Timeus
  • Leilani
  • Aumau
  • Demetrius
  • Bianna
  • Alone
  • Lj
and more people. So we had to line our self at 1 end of the court and had 1 person to run and when ever the other team get the ball in we had to stop and if they miss we keep on running and when they get to the end of the court we had to run and if your the last person your the golden child and every time you go past your team mate you have to tap them and they will run at the back of you. Then we play 3 to 4 rounds and my group won (YYYAAAAYYYY). Then we had to come in and huddle up and say basketball and walked down to the field to have a Kiwi Can Session.

What I found challenging was Trying to get the other people out. What I enjoyed was working together in a team and working together to try get the other team out.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment