Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Zumba Monday Songs

IALT:Reflect on what I have been doing for the middle block


Today at 11:40 I was Me,Losana and Akanesi have been working on a poster that was for next week. The student leaders that  were given a club job was asked to  make a poster on Zumba monday and the songs they were gonna use only if you got the job. I was picked to do this task and Miss Aireen said that I was leading this job and the job was to find zumba songs for the juniors. Here is what I was working on till now.
Here is what I have done.

What I found challenging was trying to find songs because I haven did zumba since camp and that was last year. What I enjoyed was working with Losana on this task.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future on going blogpost.

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment