Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Anzac Service

WALT:Create a poem or get a poem from google about ANZAC

Yesterday the whole school had a ANZAC service to remember  the soldier who fought for us in World War 1 and 2. In the Middle block we walked down to the Field and was seated on the chairs. Then the host (Michael and Milan) told us to stand and do both of the national anthem and stay standing for the moment of silence and keep standing for the bugle playing. Then we were seated to listen to what the classes have to present. When all the classes finished
presenting all the classes and to walk to the crosses and pay our respect for like 10 seconds and walk back up to class and do work.

What I enjoyed was that all the classes participated and contributed to present what they have done for ANZAC.
What my next steps are is to try come up with something to present on ANZAC Day.

I hope you like my reflection sorry I dont have photos to share with you but this is my reflection and I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment