Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

📖Technology Reflection📖

IALT:Reflect on what my experience was in my new Technology Class

Today I woke up at 7:30 and had to wash my face and get ready to go to school for another Technology Session at Tamaki College. When I left my house it was 8:00 and and it was freezing cold and there was fog every where. When I got to school I wanted to go back home because it was so cold and there was only a little bit of people at school. I saw the hall door open so I went and helped out with the Breakfast club. I was by myself with Mrs Thompson and then kids showed up. Everything went well and we did everything and then I went to class and had to get ready to go to our new Tech class. Then we went to Room 10 and did our role then walked down to bus and traveled to Tamaki College. When we got there Miss Ferguson and Mr Grundy came to our school then took ther class.

When my group got to the food class we were asked to find 3 people and I picked Stacey and Irys. We were group 1 and we went and sit on the first table. Then we started our session. Mrs Tuipulotu was our teacher and she told me and Stacey to got to the Cafeteria to Mrs Hekas kitchen and get Ice cream. So when me and Stacey went she wasnt there so we came back and Mrs Tuipulotu said its okay so we sat down and she started to talk to us about our equipment. The equipment we used were a...


  • Desert Spoon
  • Blender
  • Big Bowl
  • Measuring cup
  • Measuring Spoon Cups
  • Cups
  • Straw
Then we got our Ingredients and the ingredients were...

  • Oreo
  • Powder Milk
  • Chocolate Syrup
  • Whip Cream
  • Ice Cream
Then we combined all of the ingredients and then we had to pour the mix into the big bowl then pour the mix in the big bowl into the Measuring Cup then pour it into our cups. Then Mrs Tuipulotu came with Whip Cream and Chocolate syrup and pour some on our cups of Oreo Shake. Then We had to take a photo before we drink our shake. After taking our photo and Drinking our shake we had to clean up and wash the dishes. Irys washed the dishes and Stacey clean the sink and I wiped down the The table and went to the bus then waited for all the other groups then traveled back to school.



What I found challenging was trying to tip out into the big bowl. What I enjoyed was that everyone had a drink. What My next steps are is to try share equal amounts of the shake with everyone in your group.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future on going blogpost.

Many Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Ana it good to see you know what to improve and what is the next step to improved Well Done

    ReplyDelete