Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Pink Day Presentation

IALT:Publish my presentation on wht Pink day is

Today I have finished most of my presentation on Pink Day that My Teacher (Mrs Kormor) Has shared with my whole class yesterday. Today I will be sharing with you guys what I have Finished and with be updating my finished slides when I finish it.

What I found challenging was trying to  finish this task in and hour and I was close but only needed 2 more slides. What My next steps are is to try and finish my work that I really need to work on and blog before I do the blog on my work I can do some other day. What I enjoyed was that I could actually work by myself and finish most of my slides in an hour.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future on going blogpost.

Mind the last 2 Slides!!!!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment