Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

🎤Karaoke Friday🎤

IALT:Reflect on the duties we were given.

Last Week friday on lunchtime there was a club we were running and it was Karaoke Friday. Karaoke friday is a club everyone can participate in and sing and come on the stage. At 1:00 we went down to the hall and set up and it was only Me and Losana. Then I went and got the keys for the music room from Sharon to open the music room to get the speakers and the Mics. When we were setting up the bell rang and everyone started coming in the hall and we haven't checked the mic. When we were checking the mic it went wrong so we just used the aux chord and sand with just our voices. During our signing the mic started working and then we were on a role. Lunchtime was nearly finished and it was time to pack up and go back up to class.

What I found challenging was trying to make the mic work without making the night tuned sound. What I enjoyed was getting to see a huge amount of people participate in singing and alot of people coming. What my next step is to try learn how to work the mic and try to learn how to do it in band practice.

I hope you like it comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment