Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Sandwich making Hour

IALT: Reflect on an hour I have been working on for inquiry.


Today at 10:00 we had a Inquiry lesson on sandwich making. In this lesson we had to make a sandwich. First we all got separated into 5 groups and the group I was ib was ib first we did our Walt then our Success Criteria. Our Success Criteria was to have...

  1. Protein
  2. Fats and 
  3. Carbohydrates
Then we got into making our sandwiches. The ingredients that we given to us to use were...

  • Mayonnaise
  • Butter
  • Cheese
  • Tomatoes
  • Cucumber
  • Bread
  • Lettuce
  • Ham

So firstly I got my bread and got a knife and got some of the mayonnaise and spread it out on the bread like a normal butter then put about 2 or 3 breads on my bread then added a little bit of cheese and some Ham. Then I got another bread and put it on top and that finished my sandwich.

What I found challenging was eating the amount of cheese I put in my sandwich because I don't really eat cheese. What my next steps are is to try put in more food products. What I enjoyed was getting to eat early but I didn't quite Finnish it because It was time to pack up.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feed forward on what I need to work on in my future on going blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment