Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Ana's Smart Footprint: Online Profiles

IALT:Reflect on a cybersmart task





We often form ideas about people using the information shared about them online?


Smart Footprint Online Profiles.png

Use the information from their online profiles to describe your idea of their personality.

Think about their interests, characteristics, what is important to them, what do they care about, what is their nature?

Word Bank - Vocab you can use to describe
Tip: ctrl-shift-Y to search the Google doc dictionary for synonyms
    
Name: hyperlink to profile
Your impression of this person based on their online profile
Their personality, characteristics, values, qualities.
Keven Mealamu
I think he is a really kind person. I think that one main value he has is whanaungatanga which is one of our values that we use at Tamaki.Whanaungatanga means that he is very encouraging and he likes to build relationships with his team and peers.

Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 1.08.26 pm.png

Are you able to locate further information about this person online that may help you create your  description. Use keywords in Google search? Which search filters might be helpful?

Add to this list of things about you that could be included in your blog profile




  1. First name
  2. School
  3. Teacher
  4. Learning Goals
  5. Other Goals
  6. Culture
  7. What I like to do
  8. My best friend

Image result for keven mealamu

What things should not be included in your blog profile.  Add to this list.

  1. Last name
  2. Address
  3. Phone number
  4. Personal things
  5. Your whole name


Today I have been finishing on my cybersmart task that I have finished today.

What I found challenging was trying to find what his characteristics are. What I enjoyed was finding out different things about Keven Mealamu. What my next steps are is to try finnish on the right time while we are doing Cyber smarts.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.




No comments:

Post a Comment