Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Buddy Reflection

IALT:Reflect on what Me and My Buddy did in this block

Today when we came back from lunch we had to go get our net book and walk down to Room 3 because we had Buddy class. My buddy was Pauliasi and we had to talk about what kind of foods that we get from animals and what kind of food we get from plants. Here is our DLO we have created to share with you bloggers and visitors.




What I fund challenging was thinking of the animal food because I forgot of lots of the so my buddy helped me. What I enjoyed was working with my buddy because we both took part of doing our work. What my next steps are to try think of more animal foods.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment