Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Profile Page

IALT:Reflect on what my online profile.

Today I was working on getting to know me profile page. Here is what I have been writing about.


Hi viewers of my blog my name is Ana and I am a Girl that is  currently a Year 8 student at Tamaki Primary School. Im a Sister,Daughter,Cousin,Niece,Granddaughter,Baby Sitter. I like to play sport hang out with Friends watch on my Netbook and Spend time with the FAMBAM. My nationality is Tongan and I have just received a n award on becoming a student council. I weight is 47.7 and my age is 12 years old turning 13. I like to eat BANOFFEE pie,KFC,. I live in Auckland New Zealand. My inspiration is Beyonce,Rihanna .

What I found challenging was trying to find out who my inspiration is. What I enjoyed on doing in this block was making my profile page. What my next steps are to try make my insparation is.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment