Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Fitness

IALT: Reflect on what group I was in during Fitness

On Wednesday the Kia Manawanui had a fitness session outside. The fitness sessions were

  1. Mountain climbing and Skipping on the top courts
  2. Running and doing pushups on the botto courts
  3. Power walking and Step ups on the hall steps and bike track
I was on the bike track and the hall steps doing Power walking and Step ups. We had to do it for like 10 to 20 minutes and the students who were in my group were 

  1. Me
  2. Losana
  3. Frances
  4. Vuni
  5. Sene
  6. Siale
  7. Akanesi
  8. Curtys
Half of my group was doing the step ups and the other half was power walking on the bike track. Then we swapped and had to do the step ups while the others do power walking. Then we were finished and had to walk to the botto courts were everyone met at.

The challenge I have faced was power walking because I didnt really know how to power walk. WHat I enjoyed was spending time with my friends.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment