Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT:Reflect on what I have been currently working on in my technology session at Tamaki College

Today at 9:00 the Kia Manawanui Syndicate went to Tamaki College to have a a technology session with Miss Ferguson,Miss Tuipulotu and Mr Grundy. We were working on our Design Development and Jewelry Design because we haven't been working on it and its not finnish. I couldn't quite finish my work because the boys were to loud and 1 of the man were working in the room with his drill. Then Miss Ferguson was working on laminating paper for Miss Pamaka's church. Then we had to pack up and had to come back to school.



What I found challenging was to try work hard and try to finish my work on time. What I enjoyed on working with Leilani and Irys. What my next steps are to try to finish work on time and try to quite down the boys.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future on going blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment