Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

The Sugar Film part 3

IALT:Reflect on one part of the Film I have watched with my peers.



Today In the morning block my class and Room 10 was watching That Sugar film. The film was about how sugar can affect our body and what 4 types of sugars we eat. The 4 types of sugars we eat is Fructose, Sucrose, Lactose and Glucose. Here is the presentation Losana and I worked on. Be aware this is Part 3 I haven't finished part 1 and 2 because we haven got time to finish it.

What I found challenging was to find out what the 4 types of sugars there are. What I enjoyed was working with Losana in this presentation because I didnt really know what some of the slides meant.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment