Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

📘Cybersmart📘

IALT:Reflect on my Cybersmart Session.

Today at 10:00 Mrs Shearing came to Room 9 and had a Cybersmart Lesson. We were talking about what is good quality and what is not good quality. Some Ideas we came up with for Good Quality Blogpost is...
  • Voice
  • Picture
  • Video/Animation/DLO (MEDIA)
  • Small Text - Edited
  • Challenges
  • Labels
And the Ideas we had for not so good blogpost is...

  • Information
  • A Few Mistakes
  • Lots Of text
Then we had to go on our site and had to look at some quality blogpost and not so quality blogpost. Then we had to do a task on a document and it was to do a Storyboard. Here is Me and Leilani's Story Board. We havent quite finished but we are hoping to get it done in our own time.

What I found challenging was coming up with a script. What I enjoyed was working with Leilani in this Cybersmart Session. What my next steps are is to try think of more thing to do in our storyboard.

I hope you like i Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost

MANY THANKS





No comments:

Post a Comment