Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: Reflect on another Technology session at Tamaki College

Today I woke up to a nice sunny pretty day and had to walk to school and traveled to Tamaki Kolisi (Tamaki College). When we got there we split up into our own group and had to walk to our Technology class. My technology class is with Mrs Tuipulotu and she is my food tech teacher for now. Then went inside and put our netbooks away and had to put our aprons on and walked and wash our hands. Then we had ti get what we needed and we ad to get our 3 Tea Towels and our dish soap and wait for Mrs Tuipulotu to tell us what we are making today was Cinnamon Jam Muffins. Firit on mif st we had to do our ingredients and I took a photo of it and shared it to me and this is the ingredients...

The we had to combine altogether ingredients altogether and put it in the muffin 15 minutes was over we tray and in to the oven. Then we had to time it to 15 Minutes and when the 15 minutes were over we had to take it out and let it cool down. After letting it cool down we had to take it out and put it on our cake cooling rack and wait for the photo to be taken. I felt so proud of myself because me and my peers have cooked on.

Here is the photo


What I found challenging was folding the mixture because we had to get the scrapper and fold the mixture so I gave it to stacey. What my next steps are is to try learn something new in tech. What I enjoyed was working with my peers and baking food in the oven.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

MANY THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment