Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Fitness Reflection

IALT: Do reverse lunges

Today after morning tea we had fitness. The first bell went but the teachers didn't come because they had their photos today. Then the 2nd bell rang and we had to wait in our 3 lines and wait for the teachers.  When the teachers came we had half of group 2 go with 1 teacher and the other half with my group combined. Then we started our fitness. Some people in my group did shuttle runs,Some people did Step ups and the others did squats. The group that went before us did Reverse Lunges and Plank. When we did all our fitness we swapped and I never new how to do reverse lunges until I got told. To do Reverse Lunges we had to put our feet together and step back and let your knee almost touch the ground. Some people didn't do it so we had to restart the timer. After the timer we did Planks. I did it on my hands and my teacher said it would be easier if we spread out our legs and then I said nahh I wanted to challenge myself so I did the Planks. Then the timer was up and we had to go back and line up and go back up to class.
Image result for fitness reverse lungesImage result for fitness


What I learned in today's fitness session was doing Reverse Lunges because I never new we had to almost touch our knee to the ground. What I found challenging was doing the Planks because I challenged myself to do the hard Planks. What I enjoyed was learning something new in Fitness. What my next steps are is to try learn more in Fitness.

I hope you like it leave Feedback and Feedforward.

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment