Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Water Safety Poster

IALT: Publish my Water Safety Poster.

Today I am here to publish our Water Safety Poster . This poster is about things we need to use to be safe in the water. In this poster there is →↓.


What I found challenging was finding cliparts of it because I dont really use Life Jackets,Floaties and Goggles underwater and in the water. What I enjoyed was working with Akanesi and coming up with things we need to keep us safe in the water or near the water. What my next steps are is to try use thing I dont really use because you might need it.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

😊MANY THANKS😊

1 comment:

  1. wow Ana you have learnt a lot about water safety-Analise hamilton east school :]

    ReplyDelete