Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Screencastify Sugary Drinks

IALT: read an article,write a statement then write to examples to back up the statement.

Today Losana and I was working on our Reading task and it was to read an article,write a statement and write 2 examples to back up the statement. We got shared a DLO and it was layed out like an oreo and here is the DLO...


In this it was talking about how 2 Taranaki dairy owners combined their ideas together to not sell fizzy in the morning. 

CR Dairy in Eltham has agreed to not sell sugary drinks to students before 9am on school days.
The Northern Dairy in Stratford is supporting a public health initiative to cut school children's consumption of sugary ...


Then we asked Miss Thompson if we could go outside to make our screencastify. Here is a video of our screencastify. 


When we finished we came back inside to bog this.

What I Learned was that the 2 daries in Taranaki came up with not selling fizzy drinks in the morning. What I enjoyed was working with Losana. What I found challenging was reading the words fast challenging because if I read it fast I change the words. What my next step is to try ready slowly.

I hope you like my blogpost don't forget to leave Comments and Feedback.

MANY THANKS







No comments:

Post a Comment