Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT:Reflect on another Technology Session

Today we went to Tamaki Kolisi (College) for another Technology Session. When we arrived we were late but we thought we were early because it was quite. When Group 1 got cooking class Mrs Tuipulotu said we were late it was 9:20. So when we got in the classroom we had to walk and put our netbooks away and get our aprons and walk to the sink to wash our hands. When we sat down at our tables we had to listen to what Mrs Tuipulotu said. She said that we were making Chicken Kebab with Potato Salad. We had to cook everything but our salad was off because our egg was raw so we just ate a little bit and chucked it away. Our chicken was fine it was nice. When we finished we had to clean up wash all our dishes and get ready to go back to school. When we finished cleaning up we were 30 minutes early so we just sat down at our tables and took photos. Then Mrs Tuipulotu said to stand up and push our chairs in and walk to the bus. We walked to the us and waited for all the other groups and went back to school.

I dont have a photo but I would put a photo on when I get it and update this blogpost.

What I found challenging was not knowing when to take out the egg because it was raw. What I enjoyed was working with Stacey and Irys and making yum Chicken. What my next steps are is to try timing how long the egg is supposed to finish.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment