Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Vector Wero Whitewater Park DLO

IALT:Reflect on what em and my peers have done for our Vector Wero Whitewater Park Reflection

Today my class was working on our reflection on our Vector Wero Whitewater Park Reflection. Everyone got to do anything they wanted so me and Akanesi worked together and made a Google Drawing. When we finished Losana asked if we could combine our work and I said yes . But here is what Akanesi and I have done...


Here is the powtoon DLO we combined with Losana.
Click the Emoji to guide you to the Powtoon Reflection that we combined ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Then we watched it all over and it looked cool so there is the finished touch.

What I found challenging was writing down the rules because I had forgotten all of the rules and so I asked Akanesi to help me so we both wrote the rules. What I enjoyed on working wit my peers was finishing before Lunchtime because we had the first block to finished so we finished it now. What my next steps are is to try listen more to the rules so I can write it in my reflection.

I hope you like it Comment any feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blogpost.

MANY THANKS



No comments:

Post a Comment