Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“˜Reading Buddy's๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“˜

IALT:Read with my Reading buddy from Room 3 and ask questions about 1 book she has read.

Today after Lunch Time our class went to Room 3 for Reading Buddy's. If yous don't know what Reading Buddy's are Reading Buddy's is when you get given a younger student to read with. Today I was with Hannah, Hannah is a Female student and she is a Tongan that attends Tamaki and is in Room 3. She came with her book bag and we went to the park to read there. We got out her books and she had 9. We couldn't get through 6 but we got to read 3 books. She read the books really well but she needed help with some words and if I was to rate her Reading out of for a Year 3 or 2 I would rate her an 9.5 because she is really good at reading. Then when we finished reading the books we had to go back to Room 3,drink our milks then walk back up to class.
Image result for emoji books
Some questions I asked Hannah was Who is the Main Character?,What is the book about and more. The challenges Hannah had were sounding the words out. Next Steps she should work on is sounding out words she doesn't know with a help of her parents or students at Tamaki.
Image result for emoji books
I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feed Forward on what I need to work on in my future ongoing blog post.

๐Ÿ“˜Many Thanks๐Ÿ“˜



No comments:

Post a Comment