Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Vector Wero Whitewater Park

IALT: Reflect on what I was working on for Inquiry



Today I have worked with Losana and Akanesi during Morning block. The work we have a little bit completed is our Vector wero whitewater PARK. Here is the link to their site 😩 . I feel nervous going to this water park because I haven't experienced what its like. In this presentation it is talking about what kinds of activities there are in this park and the Terms and Condition.

What I found challenging was trying to create the park design because I have created my own park so I havent completed it. What I enjoyed was working with my peers on this Presentation because We have this trip and we are going to it on Friday the 9th.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on my my future ongoing Blogpost.

😉MANY THANKS😉

No comments:

Post a Comment