Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Reuse and Atribute

IALT: Reflect on another cybersmart lesson with Mrs. Shearing

Tuesday last week, I have worked on Reuse and Attribute with my class. At 10:00 we had a cybersmart lesson with Mrs Shearing and we were talking about images. She said the there are some images you could use and there are images you are not allowed to use. Mrs shearing told us to go on our class site and click the Cybersmart link and it will lead us to the presentation. While we were reading it she said once you finish reading you may start so this is what I have done in this Cybersmart Session with Mrs, Shearing. When I was finishing my work I have put 3 photos and what the licenses type,Author and what the name is called on the presentation.

What I found challenging on completing this task was finding out what the License type is because it was quite hard and then I got help from Mrs shearing and then I knew how to do it. What I enjoyed was completing this task and finding out the License Type it was. What my next step is, is to try use what Mrs Shearing taught us and find out what images we can use.

I hope you like it Comment any Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.


1 comment:

  1. You have managed to find the title, author and licence for your four images. That is fantastic. Why do you think you need to attribute images?

    ReplyDelete