Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

WALT:Reflect on what we did at Kiwi Can


Today after our Reflection with Room 3 we went to the hall to have another Kiwi Can Lesson with Mr M. When we arrived at the hall and we all got put into 4 Groups again and I got put into Group 4. Then room 9 found out that Miss Latoya is tutoring in High School, so we had another tutor and her name was Lilly. Lilly is Samoan, She is pretty and she gets along with everyone.
Image result for kiwican
We then got into our energizer and it was Compliment Circle. How the game works, is that you have to put your class or family into a boys and girls section and you have to have 2 Hula Hoops and get 1 circle of boys and another circle that is girls and then have a teacher or somebody play music and whenever the music stops,who ever was the last 1 to stand in it or who is standing in it has to say a compliment about what they like about the person that is in the circle. The compliments I heard mostly were,

  • I like your shoes
  • You have a Growth Mindset

Then we got into a our activity, which was Debating. The first two groups (Group 1 & 2) were debating on whether we should have School Uniforms or not and Groups 3 & 4 were debating on whether we should change our lunch times to 2 hours or we should keep it at 40 minutes. My Team, supported having 40 minutes of lunch and group 3 was against having 40 minutes of lunch and wanting to change it into 2 hours lunch. On what my team brainstormed we said we wanted to have shorter lunch times because we can learn more in class time and in group 3's brainstorm they brainstormed having even more break time is what we need because we need to have a break from 2 hours of learning and 20 minutes and 40 minutes is not enough.


My Highlight of today  was playing the energize because everyone participated and some people had a go in going into the hula hoop. My next steps are to participate more in the activity we were asked to do. What I found challenging today was when my group was brainstorming about the activity it was difficult for me to find Ideas.

I hope you like my Reflection,Comment any Feedback or Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

THANKS FOR VIEWING





No comments:

Post a Comment