Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Pollution's

IALT:Write an article about pollution and write what the pollution's are and what they mean

Image result for water pollution
Today the article I read was about water pollution. Many of low lying New Zealand's water have been polluted with rubbish. Kiwi dairy farms spent over a billion dollars on reducing river pollution,water experts say have helped to turn the tide in improving the health of many water-ways.



HOW MANY TYPES OF POLLUTION'S ARE THERE,AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

There are 4 types of pollution that I know of and they mean

  • Light Pollution:is caused from different types of light's
  • Noise Pollution:is caused from High stress levels and more
  • Water Pollution:is caused from polluted oils from factories,food scraps and rubbish on one half of the world
  • Air Pollution:can cause harm to organisms such as animals,plants and food.
Image result for water pollution

What I found challenging in this blogpost was find what the 4 types of pollution's means in my own word,I also tried my best to make it make sense and make it in my own words.What I enjoyed in this blogpost was getting to know facts that I didn't know, such as not knowing that half of the world is polluted from factories,rubbish and food scraps.My next steps are to find more facts about the article. My thoughts on this article is that it was about pollution and pollution is what we are working on for Inquiry.

I hope you like it,Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment