Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

🌊What Is So Special About Estuaries?(Solo Taxonomy)🌊

IALT:Reflect on what's so special about Estuaries.



Today my teacher Miss Kormor was off from work and we had a reliever named Mr Thippa(Mr T). We were given a DLO from Miss Kormor to work on including Solo Taxonomy for Reading. Here is the SOLO Taxonomy order, 


Pre-Structural:Ideas you're not sure about

Uni-Structural:1 relevant Idea

Multi-Structural:Having a lot of Ideas
Relational:Making connections to a big picture
Extended Abstract:Thinking outside of the box


Just before we read the text we had to write about what you know about this topic. Me and Losana didn't know what the topic was about so we said that we haven't heard about it,we also had to research about what Estuaries means. The questions that we given to us were...

  • What we knew about the topic before reading it
  • How many ideas do you have
  • How many ideas can you like together
  • What do I know about reading the text
  • How can I apply what I have read to life
  • Have your thoughts changed it all


The me and Losana read the text and had to finish the presentation. Then we finished the presentation just before the Morning bell rang.

What I enjoyed about this about what we read was that it was to do with Solo Taxonomy.What I found challenging was that I didn't understand what the article was about so I asked the teacher.My next steps are to try find the words I don't understand and find what they mean on Google.

I hope you like it,Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment