Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

WALT: Reflect on what we have done at Kiwi Can

Today after morning tea we had buddy class for nearly an hour. At 12:15 we had to walk down to Kiwi Can sensibly because we were walking past the juniors and they were working. When we arrived we got asked to form our class into 4 or 5 lines. In my line it was Myself,Losana,Leilani,Akanesi,Sene and Toma. Firstly we started off with a greeting and the greeting was Aloha. Mr M and Miss Lilly asked were the greeting is from and Akanesi replied Hawai. Mr M then said that he wanted to go to Hawaii. Mr M said that he was going to give it to Miss Lilly and she will do that talking. Miss Lilly said that we were getting into our energizer and the energizer was called 15 second. How the game goes is , that you have to find a person you dont really know and find out what there Favorite Food is,Weekends,Destination and Favorite colour. Firstly I was with Losana and she said her favorite colour was blue,she went church,she wants to go Rarotonga. Then I was with Leilani, her favorite food, is fettuccine, her favourite colour is blue, her favorite weekend was sleeping in, and lastly her holiday destination was Fiji, or Tonga. I think the point of this game is to get to know everyone.

Image result for kiwi can

Next we had another lesson on what disagreeing ment. We had to answer what we think disagreeing means and some answers were like,Disagreeing is having 2 viewpoints on 1 thing.

The we had an activity. I wasn't sure what the game was called but I am really sure that it had something to do with maze. The game is played with two teams versing each other and you have to put 9 things to form a puzzle,so the passcode on your phone is how they explained it. Mr M and Miss Lilly said we had to put 1 chair at the starting point and 1 chair at the Finnish. So it was my team and Team 3 and Team 1 and Team 2. Mr M took my team and Team 3 game and Miss Lilly took Team 1 and Team 2. So 1 person from a team has to play Rock,Paper,Scissors with your opponent and if you win you get to pick if you want to start or not, I chose start and I had to stand at the start and had to move straight,across or diagonal. Then we had 4 or 5 round and who ever won had to vs the losing team and my team won again and we had to vs the winning team and it took 3 -5 rounds and we ended up winning. Then Mr M said we had to finish because it was nearly lunchtime. We had to line up and had to walk back up to class.


What I found challenging was that when it was my turn it was hard to pick if I wanted to go diagonal or not. What I enjoyed in this activity was that we had fun and won our games. My thoughts on this reflection is that everyone had fun and was playing fun.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment