Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Woman injured at Glen Innes train station

WALT:Reflect about what article we have been reading.


Today I have read an article that had something to do with Glen Innes Train Station. The article I have just read was about a women being injured at the Glen Innes train station. The Police spokesman said that the women has injuries on it legs after being hit by the train. The Spokesman says that she might've got hit around 6.30 pm. The women was found originally on the tracks but had been moved since. The spokesman has also said the the women is being treated by ambulance staff at the scene.

I didn't feel like reading this article because the woman was injured in Glen Innes train station. What I enjoyed about this article was that I got to understand was it was talking about. 


I hope you like it,Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on next time

No comments:

Post a Comment