Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Technology -

WALT:Reflect on what we did at Technology

Today at 9:00 we walked to the bus to get to Tamaki College for another Technology lesson with Miss Ferguson,Mr Grundy and Mrs Tuipulotu. When we arrived first period had not started. Tamaki was in their home classes. The first period rang and Miss Ferguson had came to get group 1.

 

Then we started on with our task and it was to use Tinkercad. If yous dont know what Tinkercad is, Tinkercad is a site where you can make 3d thing online. Then Miss Ferguson shared us a presentation on what we have to do on Tinkercad. Then we had finished the presentation and we had to record ourselves on what we have done on tinkercad. 

This is what I made on Tinkercad.


Then we got given a challenge as a class and we had to make an animal using and eg and the workplane. I haven't finished yet but I am looking forward on showing you in my next blogpost.

What I found challenging was that on Tinkercad, it was hard to rotate to look at the shapes if it was same size or not. What I enjoyed was that I didn't fob out when I was recording with Leilani. My thought on this project is that I can do more decoration on the nametag to be colourful.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment