Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Digital Dig

WALT: Blog about what we did for Digital Dig with Mrs Shearing.

2 weeks ago for  Cyber smart we had Mrs shearing with us to show us what we had to do for the shortcuts.  were asked to go on our site and it will take us to a Presentation that was created for us. When we were on it Mrs shearing said we had to read the instructions on all the slides and try finish it buy today so she can see it on our blogs. She stayed with us till 11:00 (Playtime). Here is my Presentation on what I have been working on during Cybersmart.


What I found challenging during this task was that it was hard to find the shortcuts without going on a new tab and writing on the URL what the shortcuts are. What I enjoyed on finishing this presentation was that it was quite easy to find the shortcuts and it was easy to spot what shortcut's we needed to find. My next step is trying to recognize and remember all the short cuts on our netbooks.


 I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your Digital Dig. You have even found the harder shortcuts. I hope you learnt some new ones, and you start to use them. Keyboard shortcuts really do make you faster on a computer.

    ReplyDelete