Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Super Rugby Season Starts

IALT:Reflect on an article I have read on Kiwi Kids News

Super Rugby season has started with good points for the New Zealand Teams. The first game that was played in this season was last Thursday. The Auckland Blues have won to Melbourne Rebels 56-18. The Chiefs ended a six game losing streak to record a hard fought 24-15 over Highlanders. The Hurricanes have beaten the Sun Wolves 83-17. The Sun Wolves play out Tokyo,Japan and is currently there second season. The Crusaders had a good weekend with a hard fought of 17- 13 game over the Brumbies.
Image result for rugby ball blue
What I found Challenging was that there was only a little bit of paragraph and I could only come up with only a little bit.What I enjoyed was that New Zealand started off good.

I hope you like it,Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on.









No comments:

Post a Comment