Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Kiwi Kids News - Two Front Teeth

WALT:Reflect on an article we have read on Nz Herald ir Kiwi kids news

According to an article I have read about, it is about a new born baby who has already had 2 front teeth

Baby Rose Pullen surprised the midwife after she was born with fully grown front teeth. This took place at the University Hospital of Wales in August 22nd. She had a lot of attention because of her toothy smile. About 1 in 3000 babies are born with formed teeth with most babies teething at 6-months. Rose's mum Chloe was shocked when her husband gave her the news that her newborn daughter had already have teeth. The midwife's have never seen anything like this. Chloe did some research and found out that her grandmother was born with front teeth and she said the Rose might have received the feature from her grandmother. For health reasons the doctors have removed the teeth when she was a few weeks old.

One thing I learned in this article was that 1 in 3000 babies are born with teeth. What I found challenging was that some of the words are had to say so I had to search it up on Google and had to put it in my own words. My Next step is to find an article about the same topic and write more about the topic. I thought the article was amazing because I have never heard of a new born baby having 2 front teeth. What I enjoyed in this article was that Rose was born with 2 front teeth.

I hope you like it,Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment