Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Weekend Reflection-Sunday

WALT:Reflect on what we did on the weekends

Image result for sunday
Today I woke and it was 9:10 and it was time to get ready and head over to church. We had sunday school at 10:00. Sunday school finish and it was time to get ready and be seated for the preach. When we were seated we had to sing to guide the pastor in and stand on the stand and pray. When we finish singing he had to read the hymn,then he had to pray on thanking god.Then he had to read the bible and the sunday school had to perform. When he finished reading the bible he had to sit don and listen to what we were performing.

Image result for church

 Losana's Sister,My Brother and My brothers friend was singing. The the pastor had to read a little bit more about the bible and had to read the hymn,we had to stand up and sing.Then we had to sit back down and the pastor had to read the bible again and then had to put it in his own words.Then he read the hymn again and we had to stand up and sing. We seated back down and had to listen to the oldies pray. Then the pastors had to pray and finish the church. The the Pastor had to come to the table and pray there because we had a session on standing and saying what we wanted.Then the session finished and we had choir straight after.
Image result for funeral
 We learned new songs and practice some old song, then the choir finished and I had to go home and change into a dress because some of my family members attended my newborn nieces blessing. Then the blessing was finished and we had to go to their house because they made food for the people they invited to eat. After we finished eating we cleaned up and had to go back home because we had a funeral or what the Tongas say Apo. We got ready and had to travel to Favona because that is were the funeral took place. When we arrive we walked to were we normally sit and had to sing. 

It wasn't just our church it was churches from other places like Grey Lynn,Oreki,Papatoetoe,Otahuhu and more. The Funeral finished about 10:00 and we had to go home. We had a choice if we wanted to stay or not but I wanted to go so we had to go and travel back home. We arrived at home and I went straight to sleep.

I saw Siale there because it was his family,so that explains why he didn't come school for 2 to 3 days.

What I enjoyed on doing on sunday was going to my nieces blessing. My next step is to keep trying to spread and try make my reflection a bit longer.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment