Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Languages - Te Reo Maori(Describing Monsters)

WALT:reflect on what task we were given in our Languages session


Today with Mr Thippa (Mr T) ,we were given a task to do including Te reo Maori in Languages.We had to describe that different parts of the monsters body in maori. Some of the examples that we given to us  where He whero ngā tāringa (The ears are red),He ma ngā niho (The teeth are white) and more.


Here are the images we used in the Presentation↴

Image result for cartoon monstersImage result for cartoon monstersImage result for cartoon monstersRelated imageImage result for cartoon monstersImage result for cartoon monsters 




In the task it wasnt quite hard for me but my buddy Losana was a little bit struggling but I helped and then she got the hang of it. The Maori body parts were hard because Google Translate said that eyes is called Kanohi, but the google images say that eyes is karu. So we did a little bit if research and it was Karu.

Today I was happy to do the languages task because I don't really know Maori words and this would be a good time to learn. Next time I would want to look forward on doing other task like these but in different languages like Samoan,Fijian,Cook Islands or Filipino. What I think I did well in this presentation is that I tried my best on the colours.

I hope you like it, Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work in my future blogpost.





No comments:

Post a Comment