Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Creek walk with our buddies

WALT:Reflect on where we went and what we did

On Tuesday we went for a walk to the creek on Tripoli Rd. Firstly we went to the dots outside the office and met our buddy class the. Our buddy class was Room 3,My buddy wasn't here so I put myself with Sera and Losana. We walked through Somerville,through Benghazi rd and through Dunkirk rd and to the creek. Then we got given a paper and on the paper there were picture we had to find. Me,Losana and Sera was on 1 side of the creek. We found some of the photos on the paper on 1 side and the other photos on the other side of the creek. When we were looking for pollution in the creek water we had seen an eel. We were also asked to draw what you had seen differently. We saw stuff like Stick's in the water,Plastic Bags,Grass in the water,Bridge. Then we had to ask our buddy what she had seen and she said she saw concrete and trees. Then we had to tell our buddy what we had seen and I said I saw poles,holes and a eel , Losana then said she had seen Grass in the water,Eel,Sticks and dead bushes. Then we were asked to line up and Whaea Sally said Me and Losana's buddy Sera had to lead the two classes. We arrived at school and it was time to pack up our class and get ready to go home because it was almost 3 o'clock.



I didn't feel like attending the walk because I thought we had to go swim but when they said we are just walking and looking I felt like attending.The challenges I faced was going close to the water without falling in.I enjoyed walking there because it was a good time to talk and have fun. My next stapes are to just try new thing next time.


I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment