Pages

Saturday 11 March 2017

Saturday Reflection

WALT: Reflect on what we did in the weekends.

Today I woke up just in time to get ready and go to my violin class at school. My violin class has 6 girls and 1 boy, I only know 1 boy well and 1 girl well and there names are,

Image result for saturday tumblr
  • Inoke - The boy
  • Scarlet
  • Amelia
Then we went through on what we did last week and it was plucking but we did it with our bow. Then I had to come home and look after my Niece and my nephew and cousin goes off to their Recorder lesson. They had to leave at 10:00 because my sister fell asleep. When they came home we waited for this women from my church to come with us to thread the mats because it is a Tongan Tradition. The mats are for my Brothers 21'st birthday coming up in 1 week. Then we had to wait again and then she came. She came at about 2:30. When she went back to her house we had to put all the stuff we needed in the car because we had to go pre school because we had a lot of thing to do. What I did at the preschool was separate the wool so it will be easier for my Cousin,Mum and Aunty to thread into the mat. We stayed at the preschool for about 5 hours. While we were there I went to choir and had to wait for the instructor to come. While I was waiting I was playing with Losana and his little brother Amone because they have to clean the church and have to look after it. We played volley with a small soccer ball. Then the man that tell us when we have our choirs said that theres no more choir so I went back to the preschool and waited for my mum and that to finish, then we want home.

Image result for saturday tumblr
What I enjoyed to do today was to play volley because it was fun and an exiting game to play. What I found challenging to do today was to put the wool separately because there were some colours that were nearly the same. What my next steps are to try see the colours if they are the same or not.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment