Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Technology - Concept Ideas for Jewellry

IALT:Reflect on what we did at Technology


Today we did our role and traveled to Tamaki College to have another Technology Lesson with Miss Ferguson,Miss Tuipulotu and Mr Grundy. I had to finish my Concept Ideas drawing. On this photo I drew what my client likes. I chose my sister Vainga because I can think of anything she would like. What I chose to draw was Flowers,Necklace,Snapchat and Earrings. I worked hard on drawing the flower because she really likes flowers.Then we moved on to Design Developments and I chose the flower.I traced the flower on my Design Developments to give me and Idea on how the Flower would look. Next Week I will be blogging about my Design Development.

 What I found Challenging was trying to draw the flower without tracing. What I enjoyed in this Technology lesson was that I did a perfect flower.

I hope you like it,Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment