Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Kiwi Kids New - Underwater Volcano near Tonga

IALT:Reflect on an article based on my Home Country.

According to Kiwi Kids News I have read and article about an Underwater Volcano near my home country Tonga. An underwater Volcano builded near Tonga was named "Submarine Volcano lll" has been erupting for the past week or so. The length of the Volcano is 46km and northwest from Tonga's Capital Nuku'alofa.


The Satellite images that were taken from the Tongan area has said that the underwater Volcano is still going. According to Kiwi Kids News it says that,this far from the first time to the Tonga region by an underwater valcano.




What I found challenging was putting the article into my own words. What I enjoyed about this article was that it was based underwater, because if it was based on land it might of erupted and killed all of Tonga. I think this article is cool news because a valcano is bad and it can kill people.

I hope you like this article Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost

No comments:

Post a Comment