Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Weekend Reflection - Saturday

WALT:Reflect on what we did on the weekends

Image result for saturday tumblr

On Saturday I woke up at 8:30 am to get ready for our music lesson at TPS. When I got ready I had to wait for my cousin to come so we can both  go together, but he wa to late so I asked my cousin to drop me off and she said yes because she is going to my nephews rugby tots program in Botany. When I arrived at school I went and asked the people who were at the counter if we just go to the room straight away and they said yes so I went. The class I am in is the Violin class and the is Room 5. I arrived at the class and know one was there so I just went for a little walk. We I came back 15 or 20 seconds later everyone started coming. We learned how to strum with the bow on the violin. The Equipment we used were,

  • Bow
  • Violin
  • Violin book
Image result for violin bowImage result for violinImage result for violin book

Then the lesson finished at 9:30 and I had to wait for my cousin to get a bow because he didn't receive one the week before. Then me and my cousin had to walk to my house because my niece was there and we had to look after her. Soon later it was my cousin and my nephews lesson time because they were learning how to play the recorder,and my Older niece had to drive them to school. The 10:30 came and me and my cousin had to walk back to school and pick them up,Soon later my cousin came and we had to clean up and had to go to the preschool because my mum and that we threading the mat.

Image result for rainbow yarnWe had to help with the yarn because it was only us there and my cousin was the only one threading at the time. Then everyone came and helped and they came with food. When we finish eating the food the kids and I had a little free time until the sunday school people had to go choir. At the sunday school choir we learned new songs that we had to perform on sunday. Then we had to go back to the preschool and we had to clean up to get ready for Monday. Then we went home and had to go sleep because it was about 9:00 or 10:00.
Image result for rainbow yarn
What I enjoyed doing on Saturday was that I went choir and learned new songs. 

What I found challenging was that the songs were quite a bit hard. What My next steps are is to keep practicing the violin. My thought on the Violin Session is to try ask the instructor on how to play songs so he can teach us. I didn't feel like going to the pre school because they dont have Internet and I felt like blogging in my freetime.

I hope you like my Saturday Reflection. Please leave me some Comments on Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment