Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Song Writing - Music

WALT:Reflect on what we did in our Music Lesson

Today we had another music lesson with Caleb in the Music Room. Today we talked about what the structure is in Music and it is 


  1. Intro
  2. Verse
  3. Chorus
  4. Pre-Chorus
  5. Bridge
  6. Outro
We talked about brainstorming and the first thing we brainstorm as a group was boy we said that boys are,
  • Ugly
  • Smelly
  • Pretty
  • Tall and more

We also talked about brainstorming about what we wanted to write about.We brainstormed about the ocean and what we came up with is ...


We got help from Caleb our music teacher to write the oceans perspective.Caleb talked about writing from its perspective it would change your language.Then Caleb went through with use on how we wanted to write our song. He said we could use a playback from youtube and listen to it then write lyrics or write the lyrics and listen to the playback. Then the bell rang and it was time to go back to class.

I felt happy going to music because I got to learn new things like you not have a chorus for a song. Next time I would like to work on expanding more on what my topic is about. The challenges I found was finding the perspective of the ocean we are going to write about. What I enjoyed in this music lesson was that everyone had a go at contributing what they had came up with.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment