Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

Weekend Reflection - Saturday



IALT:Reflect on what I was doing during my weekend.

Today I woke up to just me and my sister at home because my mum,cousin and brother gone to drop him off. Then I went for a shower because it was nearly 9:00 and it was my violin time to be there. What equipment I used was a...


  • All for strings Violin Book
  • Violin
  • Bow






Then we were asked to hold our bow and strum the Violin with your bow. On the Violin it has letters to tell you what the strings are. So the first string was G and it was the lowest and it was at the right top of Violin,then there was the second string and it was D,D is the second lowest string. Third string was A and it was the first high one, Then theres the last string which is the fourth string was the highest out of all. Then I went home with my cousin and watched movies for 3 hours on our T.V. The movies I watched were
  1. Moana
  2. 100 Dalmatians
  3. Nanny Mcphee



Then we had to clean up the whole day because our rooms were messy. My mum said that we had to clean until choir which was 6:00. So I wanted to clean up and try to finish because I wanted to have a rest from cleaning. It reached 6:00 and it was time to find a traditional clothing called Tupenu which wraps around your waste and down. When we went to church for choir we did three songs and 2 song I didn't quite know of so that was a good way to learn. Then we came back home and had Milo and bread.

What I found challenging today was waking up early in the morning like about 6:00 to have a shower. What my next step is to try find out more movies I can watch.What I enjoyed on completing this day was to watch movies with my cousins because Moana was quite funny.

I hope you like it Comment,Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.

Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment