Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Te Tuhi art Gallery Reflection

Hi my name is Ana and I and here to tell yous guys about my  experience at the Te Tuhi art gallery. Today at 9:15 am my class went on the bus and traveled to the art gallery. When we arrived we walk inside and had to sit down at the area that the instructor took us to. When we sat down she introduced us to the Te Tuhi art gallery. The instructor's name was Salome. She said we got the name  Te Tuhi because the Maori ancestors left its mark ( Tuhi ) on the Pohutukawa tree. Then she took us to a art studio where we were talking about Climate change. When we finished talking about Climate change we had Ripped paper,Glue,Water Paint,Pencils,Art pencils and Card paper. We had to get out our Blueprint and we had to re create it with watercolours. After that we had to go to where we were sitting and got told that we were going to walk around. We walked around this creative art and it was made with metal poles and can hold a bed. Then followed the poles and it leaded us to the outside where there were showers. Then we came back inside and we had to answer these questions about something in the art gallery. My group chose the bus and train handles. These are some of the questions all the groups had to answer.
  • What are they made out of
  • Where were they made
Then we had to come back to where we were seated when we came and Salome said that it was time for us to head back so Room 10 can come. We were asked seat ourselves on the bus and travel back to school. We arrived at school and Room 10 was waiting so we had to get off and went to class and hod to do our reflection on it.

My thoughts on the Te Tuhi art gallery was that it was so cool like the poles were made out of metal and how it can hold 2 beds.
What I found challenging was coloring in my drawing with the paint because there were so small sides that I couldn't colour in. What I enjoyed was getting to know how they came up with then name of the Gallery. What my next steps is to find more facts about the gallery

I hope you like my Reflection be sure to leave Comments Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in my future blogpost.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana, Its Aaliyahna! Wow! That's true, I actually have had an experience at Te Tuhi! Te Tuhi is an amazing place to visit. It's nice to see your writing work! Your reflection is great, thanks for sharing.

    Kind Regards,

    Aaliyahna

    ReplyDelete