Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

What Tamaki Means to us

WALT: create and brainstorm a bunch of words, Me and Losana thinks Tamaki means to us.


I have created a wordle about what Tamaki means to us. The site I used was Wordcloud. I have created this because Losana is presenting an ambassador presentation about our Tamaki Rivers and what it means to her. In the presentation I have worked on with Losana she is going to be presenting with 13 other schools. Some of the words me and Losana used were


  • Glen Innes
  • School
  • Family
  • Fun 
  • Cultures
  • Home 
  • Different and more

We used these word's because it location all over our tamaki rivers. For more information visit Losana's blog (CLICK HERE).



What I found challenging was finding this site because it was had to just make it on a presentation so I found the Wordcloud site and found it easier to work on. What I enjoyed was working with Losana because we had our laughs but still finished our work. My next steps are to find more words to fill up the whole page.


I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hey It me Noke im from Glenbrae School, I like how use came up an ideo to What Tamaki Means to me. Keep up the great work girls

    ReplyDelete