Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

⛵Large ship missing in Atlantic⛵

IALT: Reflect on an article I have currently read.

Today I have read an article about a Large ship missing in the Atlantic.


I have read this article on Kiwikids news. Kiwi Kids news said that the South korean ship has been missing in the Atlantic. The Korean ship had 24 members and was departed from Brazil last week. Last week friday a crew member sent a text and said that the 312m-long stellar daisy freighter was taking on water. The Uruguayan navy alarmed ship in the area, which began their search. They haven't found the ship right this moment. In South Korea the government has requested an assistance to help to search for the ship, from Brazil and Uruguay. 

what I found challenging was reading and putting the hard works into my own words. I enjoyed reading this article because it was something to do with the world. What my next step is to try find out more about this article to make it longer.

I hope you like it Comment Feedback and Feedforward on what I need to work on in the future.


Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment