Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

Technology Reflection.

IALT:Reflect on what I did at Technology

Today at 9:00 we went to Technology at Tamaki Kolisi ( Tamaki College). When we arrived my group was ready to go to our class because Mrs. Ferguson was waiting for us. When we got into our class we had to start our Compass skills. We had to start on it and finnish it because it was our last day today This is what I did. My Tech class had to draw 7 circles to make a flower and this is the steps.

Compass Skills
Flower Power

1. Draw a circle with a compass and draw the
centre line through it with a ruler.


2. Where the first circle crossed the centre
line gives the centre points for the next
two circles.
Draw these circles in with a compass.





3. Where these 3 circles cross will give you
four points. These are the centre points
for your next circles.


4. Your 7 circles should now look like this.










Then I finished and this is my finished product.


My thoughts on today was getting to know how to use the Pair of Campasses , or is known as a Compass.Then we had to clean up and had to head back to school



What I found challenging was doing the circles because it was hard because it was my first time doing it. What my next steps are is to try get use to it. What I enjoyed was getting to finish before everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana My name is Bridget and I am a year five and I go to yaldhurst school. The year 7 and 8 go to tech to. I liked how you wrote lots and exsplained all the steps but one or two but it is grate work Ana.

    ReplyDelete